- 1 cup Cane Cugar
- 1/2 cup ALMOND MILK
- 1/2 cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Oats
- 3/4 cup ALMOND BUTTER
- 1/2 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon VANILLA EXTRACT
- Handful CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Handful CHOPPED WALNUTS
- In a large sauce pan, HEAT over medium heat sugar, almond milk, oil, cacao and salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 90 sec.
- Remove from heat.
- STIR in oats, almond butter, coconut, and vanilla as well as any additional items you’d like to add.
- Using spoons, form teaspoon size balls and place on parchment paper, flattening to desired thickness and shape.
- Place in refrigerator to cool and set, approximately 30 min.