Original Italian Design.
- 2 cups Hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup Cucanat
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 tsp Celtic Salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast for 12 to 15 minutes, until fragrant.
- Carefully put the hot hazelnuts in a plastic net and scrub with your palms. The skins will fall right off. Put skinless nuts in a blender.
- Grind the hazelnuts for about 5 minutes until they turn into a creamy hazelnut butter.
- Add the Cucanat, Cacao Powder, Coconut Oil, Vanilla, and Celtic Salt. Blend for another minute until all the ingredients are combined smooth.
- Transfer to a jar with tight lid. Store in room temperature for several weeks.