- In a large bowl, combine DRY: Kamut cereal, raisins, plums, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and wheat germ, and set aside.
- Combine WET: almond butter, brown sugar, dark chocolate, honey and almond milk in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until bubbling, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add vanilla and stir until blended.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Press down firmly.
- Cool for one hour.
- Cut into bars.