- 3 tablespoons DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon GROUND CINNAMON
- 2 tablespoon Shredded Coconut
- Finely CHOP dried cherries, dates, and walnuts and combine in a large mixing bowl.
- ADD orange juice, cinnamon, and chocolate. chips, and Coconut.
- Mix together with hands, working into a sticky mass.
- Mixture should hold together; if necessary, add another chopped date or a little more juice.
- With slightly wet hands, roll mixture into walnut-size balls.
- Place into an airtight container and refrigerate.