- 1/2 cup Sprouted Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- Soak dates in a warm water to soften for 30 min, drain.
- Place the FIRST 10 INGREDIENTS in a food processor and process to combine.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and knead in the remaining blueberries and buckwheat flour by hand.
- Cover and rest for one hour.
- Shape into a loaf and allow to rest for 30 min, the mix will dry as it sits, slice the loaf into bars and coat them with shredded coconut.
- Press down firmly.
- Cool for one hour.
- Cut into bars.