- 4 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1/4 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup SUNFLOWER SEEDS
- 1/2 cup PUMPKIN SEEDS
- In a large bowl, combine DRY MIXTURE: cereal, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and wheat germ, and set aside.
- COMBINE tahini, brown sugar and honey in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until bubbling, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add vanilla and stir until blended.
- Pour the tahini mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Press down firmly.
- Cool for one hour.
- Cut into bars.